Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Frequently asked questions and problems:
Please read the manual, which is available in German and or English for forwarding agencies. Frequently asked questions can be clarified without detours by taking a look at the manual.
How do I register in Time-Slot?
- As a self-collector: Please register using the form on the page https://login.time-slot.com/index/register.
- As a forwarding agent: You will automatically receive your login data when you create a booking/account in SAP through the expedition of the respective plant you supply.
- As an interested party regarding the tool: Please contact the support, contact details can be found in the imprint.
How do I get to my time slot booking?
- Please make sure that you have a login.
- Log in, you will get to an interface, where the field "Book" appears in the upper right corner.
- Click on the field and search for your transport number, which was previously entered by the expedition of the respective plant and enter the required data.
I would like to register my colleagues in the account. Is this possible?
- Yes, this is possible.
- Please contact the responsible expedition of the respective plant.
- If you have any questions or problems with the authorisation, please inform the Time-Slot Support.
I speak neither German nor English. Is there a translated version of the programme?
- Please use Google Chrome.
- Google Chrome provides an automatic translation which translates content into your chosen browser language.
- Please refer to information in the manual. The free service https://www.deepl.com will help you to understand the documents.
What does a booking in Time - Slot cost and how is it billed?
- For a booking there is a one-time fee of 1 € plus 19% VAT per booking made.
- Bookings are collected up to 100 bookings per month and invoiced at the end of each month.
- If less than 100 bookings occur in a month, the total sum of all bookings of the year will be settled in December.